Mini-invasive Surgery (MIS) is an international open-access journal. In order to motivate young scientists in this field, MIS journal plans to set up a Youth Editorial Board. On behalf of all the members of the Editorial Board, I would like to invite you to join us and add your voice to the development of our journal.
Recruitment of Youth Editorial Board Members
Joining the Youth Editorial Board is a unique opportunity to be part of inspiring and ambitious young leaders in the journal of MIS. Join us, and we will provide opportunities for peer-to-peer learning, for networking and connecting with experienced leaders.
Mini-invasive Surgery defines a youth editorial board member as:
1. Providing Academic Support
Mainly reviewing manuscripts.
2. Learning and Collaboration
Participating in the Editorial Board meetings of the journal, and exploring and discussing new academic hot spots with other members.
Directing the attention of the editorial team to frontier topics.
3. Individual Support
Contributing a manuscript in the first year and giving suggestions on the development strategies of our journal the 2nd year. The term of Youth Editorial Board members is two years and it can be renewed.
1. A member can publish two articles with no publication fee each year after we get an impact factor.
2. Members will be invited to attend the annual editorial board meeting, providing them the opportunities for communication.
3. We will provide members with the Editorial Board Certification.
4. We will provide travel grants for members participating in academic conferences and promoting our journal at conferences.
If you are qualified and interested in serving as a Youth Editorial Board member, you are welcome to send our Editorial Office your detailed Curriculum Vitae with your photo through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply to you by email. Thank you for your attention!
Respectfully submitted by the Editorial Office of Mini-invasive Surgery.
Written by Jane Lee
Managing editor of Mini-invasive Surgery